On demand webinar
An accounting system is not a field ticketing system
Watch the webinar now
If you’re using an accounting system like QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft, or a custom accounting software to manage field tickets, you’ve probably run into a few obstacles
When it comes to business accounting, we’re the first to admit, these systems knock it out of the park. But when it comes to field ticketing, they simply don’t have the functionality of a field service software. Sure, some of them offer an add-on or simple form in an attempt to tackle the problem, but they are first and foremost accounting software. And we’re willing to bet you’ve felt the frustrations that this causes.
What you need is a field service software built by people who understand your business. The field tickets that your team creates are directly tied to your revenue. When you have a tedious, manual process for capturing field tickets, the chances of a mistake, typo, or lost ticket go through the roof, and you lose out on revenue.
Accounting systems are built for accounting. Field service software is built for, you guessed it, field services.
Are you an accounting company or a field service company?
If you want a software that:
- Works on iOS and Android devices
- Field and office employees feel comfortable using
- Understands how you bill: hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly
- Allows you to assign a unique price book to each of your customers with different markups or discounts
- Let’s office employees set the price book, shielding field employees from knowing the bill out rate
- Makes it easy to log time and material
- Works seamlessly, even without wifi or cell service
- Plays nice with accounting systems
- Dispatches certified crew and equipment
- And so much more…
Then this is a must-attend webinar.
During the webinar, we’ll show you what a field service software can do. Including all the things your accounting system can’t.