Last Modified: Aug 6, 2019
We may revise and update this Policy at any time. We will provide notice that changes have been made by posting the revised Policy and updating the revision date at the top of the Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy regularly to make sure that you understand how your personal information is treated.
- Personal Data We Collect
- Tracking and Cookies Data
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
- Service Providers
- Link to Other Sites
- Children's Privacy
1. Personal Data We Collect
While using our Site and Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information including first name, last name, phone number, email address, physical address, and company information
- Information about other individuals when you add other users through the Service.
- Information about other individuals and companies that you input through the Service.
- Any information that you input or upload to the Service.
- Any information you may provide to us voluntarily through your use of the Service.
- Cookies and usage data
- Usage behaviour
- IP address
- Location information
While using our Service, we may collect additional information such as employment information, certificates, and driver licenses. This information can be provided directly by the user or the authorized admin.
2. Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
3. How we use your Personal Data
Aimsio uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to the Service
- To offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contents, and other special offers.
- To contact you about products, services, and events.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
5. Disclosure Of Data
Aimsio may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Aimsio
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related activities or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
SmartLook: Smartlook provides qualitative website and mobile app analytics with always-on visitor recordings, automatic event tracking, conversion funnels, and heatmaps for websites. Not just numbers and graphs, Smartlook helps websites & apps owners to truly understand their users’ actions.
For more information on the privacy practices of SmartLook, please visit the SmartLook Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.smartlook.com/help/privacy-statement/
7. Link to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8. Children's Privacy
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.